Books Read in January

 

Before the new year rolled around, I decided to try completing a reading goal: Keep track of all the books I read this year. Not only this, but track them by number. I wasn’t going to once again try to read 100 books in one year, but since I have a penchant for counting things (I count the steps I take, the number of items in a box, etc.), I knew I would want to know how many books I DID manage to read by the end of the year. To save myself the arduous task of having to count them all on the list, I started keeping count of them with my list from the very beginning.

 

I am also not going to try to reach some kind of “magical number” of books read each month, but I was pleased to see that I did manage to read at least 10 books this month. What a nice even number of books read in one month! Then again, January is a pretty long month, so, yeah, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that I managed to read so many books this month. Heh.

 

All of the books on this list are books I started reading on or after January 1st of this year.  The list includes print books as well as ebooks.

 

That said, here are the books I read in January:

 

1. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

2. How to Crochet: A Guide for Newbies by Sarah Taylor

3. Four Gifts: Seeking Self-Care for Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength by April Yamasaki

4. Guardians of Ga’Hoole: The Capture by Kathryn Lasky

5. The Little Book of Black Holes by Steven S. Gubser and Frans Pretorius

6. Books of Horror Community Anthology Vol. 1 Edited by RJ Roles and Justin M. Woodward

7. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

8. How to Improve Your Writing: Write Better Faster with 7 Practice Habits to Improve Your Writing Process by Mason Engel

9. What Does a Black Hole Look Like? By Charles D. Bailyn

10. Liminal Key by Ruth J. Burroughs

 

Comments