Reading Progress for November 2022


  

 

This month’s “books I read” blog post is a little different, mostly because my reading habits this month were a little different! I read books but, in between, I also finished reading books I started reading before November.

 

Even so, I’m happy with the result. And I made it to 100 books read in a year so far this month! Yay! I read a good number of books for a month that was quite busier than usual for me! I did NaNoWriMo this month, and my quest to write a 50K-word novel kept me busy and preoccupied! Plus, we had quite a bit of sickness in the house again, although thankfully, I was not sick for several weeks like LAST month! We are all better now and, hopefully, sickness has OFFICIALLY left our house. Looking forward to seeing what December brings!

 

Here is the list of books I finished reading this month, along with the books I read (I will add review links at a later time):

 

94.. FINISHED: The House By the Cemetery by John Everson

 

95. FINISHED: The Shadow Keepers by Marisa Noelle

 

96. FINISHED: First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong by James R. Hansen

 

97. READ: The Crow Witch and Other Conjurings by Catherine Cavendish

 

 98. READ: Shut Up and Write: The No-Nonsense, No B.S. Guide to Getting Words on the Page by Natasha Khullar Relph

 

 99. READ: “Profitable – by Design2! Tapping the Writer/designer Partnership Goldmine (Second Edition) by Peter Bowerman

 

100. FINISHED: The Warlock’s Curse by C.B. Oresky

 

101. READ: Guardians of GA’HOOLE: To Be a King (Book 11) by Kathryn Lasky

 

102. FINISHED: Fatechanger, Book One: Penny Lost by L.M. Poplin

 

103. READ: Wolf Woman & Other Poems by Jo-Ann Vega

Comments