Reading Progress for October 2022

 

Happy Halloween!

 

This month was quite a challenge for me on many levels. I was sick for weeks and that put a dent in my ability to write. Fortunately, I DID get some writing done. Yay! I also managed to finish writing the October ebook this month. Woot! I actually finished writing it today. What a nice way to celebrate Halloween! And a nice way to end a month. Now for NaNoWriMo!

 

My kids also had their birthdays this month. My oldest is now 21 and that was quite a change! I’m both happy and sad he’s 21 now. He’s just growing so fast! My youngest is now 15 and all he can think about is getting his driver’s permit.

 

This month’s books I read include books I finished reading which I started reading last month and books I read this month. The numbers reflect how many books I have read so far this year. I was very pleased to see that I have read over 100 books so far this year. Awesome! I think it surpasses one of my other reading challenges for a year.

 

Books I Finished Reading This Month:

 

82. The Dressmakers of Auschwitz by Lucy Addington

 

83. Encore by Zane Pinner (see my review of this book here

 

Books I Read This Month:

 

84. 30-Day NANOWRIMO Prep Workbook by C. Michelle Jefferies

 

85. 50 Book Promotion Tips by Jerry Holliday (see my review of this book here

 

86. Now I See by Sandra Leon Gonzalez

 

87. Lonely Lines: A Collection of Prose and Poetry by Freya O’Brien (see my review of this book here

 

88. Jumpstart Your Writing Career and Snag Paying Assignments (Third edition) by Beth Ann Erickson

 

89. Halloween Mysteries: 9 Terrifying Stories That Took Place on Halloween: True Tales by Roger P. Mills

 

90. Get Your Witch Together by Miriam Cumming

 

91. Make Your Author emPact: Sell More Books, Increase Your Reach & Achieve Your Why by Stephanie Feger (see my review of this book here

 

92. Guardians of Ga’Hoole: The Coming of Hoole (Book Ten) by Kathryn Lasky

 

93. Space Chronicles: Facing the Ultimate Frontier by Neil deGrasse Tyson

 

 

 

Comments