Reading Progress for September 2022

 

Got a shorter list of books this month. I got VERY busy with the content writing gig. Plus, there were days I had really bad headaches and could not get much reading done. My youngest also started high school this month so we were busy with everything related to that as well.

 

I am still happy with my progress all the same. Some months will just be busier than others, and that means less opportunity to read every day! But I still try to squeeze in time to read no matter what is going on, even if it’s just for a little bit of time.

 

This list is a combination of books I finished reading this month as well as books I read for the month. They all still count as books read in 2022 (the goal of this project) so they are all numbered accordingly.

 

Books I Finished Reading This Month:

 

74. The Story of My Life by Helen Keller

 

75. ByTheWay by Dennis Santos

 

76. Claws by Russell James

 

Books Read This Month:

 

77. Inspirational Poems Volume I by Bobette Bryan

 

78. Goosebumps: Hall of Horrors: Claws! By R.L. Stine

 

79. Write that Script! And Write it Now! By L.J. Sedgwick

 

80. Goosebumps: The Curse of Camp Cold Lake by R.L. Stine

 

81. The First Collier (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #9) by Kathryn Lasky

Comments