Reading Progress for June 2022

 

It’s the last day of the month; time to share what books I finished reading this month!

 

This month, I had a good mix of books to read. Some I left reviews for on Amazon and others I shared about on Facebook. (I wonder if my friends on Facebook ever tire of me talking about the books I am reading??) I also mentioned them on Twitter sometimes.

 

This month was very busy but I did manage to finish reading some books. I’m actually happy with the number of books I finished reading! I think I did good this month.

 

A funny thing about the books I was reading this month: With each book I finished reading, I finished reading the next one the next day! That’s right; first I finished reading the Cleopatra book, then the next day I finished reading the sci-fi novel, then the next day the next Guardians of Ga’Hoole book, and so on. It’s so funny, but also kind of cool, how it worked out that way!

 

With the print books I am reading next month, there is only one that I started reading this month. I decided to finish reading it next month (maybe tomorrow????) because, for today, I have just finished reading 17 chapters in one day, so I kinda need a break.

 

Here are the books I finished reading this month. The numbers represent the number of books I have read so far this year.

 

41. Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff

 

42. They Will Be Coming for Us by Kim Catanzarite

 

43. The Burning (Guardians of Ga'Hoole #6) by Kathryn Lasky

 

44. Training the Body to Cure Itself: How to Use Exercise to Heal by the Editors of Prevention Magazine Health Books

 

45. Greybark and other Twisted Tales by Steven James Foreman

 

46. Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys to Writing an Outstanding Story by K.M. Weiland

 

47. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

Comments