Ten Things to Celebrate From My Day

 

Today’s celebrations were pretty awesome and definitely blogworthy because some of them came with a bonus! How nice.

 

I was not on my schedule today because my youngest had an appointment this morning and I had to do some other things. Unfortunately, they had to close the clinic and canceled all the appointments for the day. We found out less than an hour before we had to leave! I am just grateful we were notified before we headed out.

 

Aside from that, I got a lot of things done today. A lot of things kept me busy. No headaches today, thankfully, but right now, I am dealing with some dizziness. I was so close to going a day without either of those things! Maybe tomorrow.

 

Anyway, here are the 10 things I have to celebrate from my day.

 

1.  Got to watch the sunrise this morning. Yay! It was a cloudy sky before sunrise, and I wasn’t sure if I would be able to see it, but thankfully, the clouds parted and the sunrise made its glorious appearance. It was a nice sunrise! Bonus: I enjoyed watching the sunrise with our cat, Smokey.

 

2.  I found a penny on the floor in the hallway. That was nice! And it ended up bringing me good luck, too. (#7)

 

3.  Last weekend was Mother’s Day weekend so I was “off-duty” all weekend. And nobody washed any bath towels – as far as I knew! So when I got up early this morning, one of the first things I did was wash a load of bath towels. Even though I loaded towels into the washer early this morning, because we only had pool towels available for showers, I found extra clean bath towels in the dryer. (My oldest had done laundry.) Yay! Bonus: I started up the laundry for today early.

 

4.  I read some awesome articles online this morning. And I read one REALLY funny article on my phone in the car, while I was picking my youngest up at his friend’s house. It really made me laugh!

 

5.  There were enough breakfast sandwiches in the freezer this morning for me to have one too.

 

6.  I got caught up on tweets from yesterday because I was not on Twitter.

 

7.  I got a new writing assignment! Yay! Bonus: They suggested a better title. (My friend and fellow writer, Jenn Greenleaf, spent some time last week giving me tips and suggestions on how to come up with a good title for articles. I was REALLY struggling with that title! I wasn’t too sure about the one I used. So I appreciated it that the client suggested a better title.)

 

8.  I was able to order a yearbook at my youngest’s school.

 

9.  I FOUND THE GREEN TEA!! Yay!! I went to many stores looking for THIS particular kind of green tea but none of them had it. Ended up finding it at the Dollar Tree, of all places. I bought as many as I could carry. Heh

 

10.              I was able to eat lunch before taking my oldest to work today, after all the running around I did. It was a yummy spinach and cranberry salad. Bonus: I also got to have cheesy garlic bread with it. Yum!

Comments