Reading Progress for March 2022


 

I didn’t get much reading done this month – that is, if you don’t count the MANY articles I read for the March KU book I wrote. But for books? Nope, not that many this month. I was mostly focused on the topic I was writing about, and for the first couple of weeks, aside from one children’s book written by a friend and fellow author, I just read books about that topic. That’s how it is when I am writing a nonfiction book with a tight deadline: I read ONLY books on that topic! I don’t even read newspaper or magazine articles unless they are on that topic. (Which means I usually have a lot of catching up to do on the various newspaper and magazine mailing lists I am on!).

 

However, as I got close to finishing the book, I went back to reading other books. The books I am reading are as follows:

 

Research book

Biography

Random nonfiction book

A book from a shelf I am currently tackling (right now, the classics)

A fellow author book

A series book

 

I am also reading an ebook on the PC and two books on my phone.

 

I am looking forward to getting back to them all tomorrow!

 

I’m glad the next KU book I put together will be an easy one and won’t interrupt my normal reading schedule!

 

Here are the books I either read for March or finished reading in March.

 

21.  Ideas on Demand: A Crash Course on Creativity by Miliind Harrdas

22.  You Can’t Tickle Chickens by Julie Fletcher

23.   Sell Your Ideas With or Without a Patent by Stephen Key

24.   Extraterrestrial Contact by Steven M. Greer, M.D.

25.  The Empty Houses: A Ghost Story by John Paulits

26.  The Bakery Murders: Challenge (Book Two in The Actor’s Guild Paranormal Mystery Series) by Charlotte Holley

27.  The Guardians of Ga'Hoole: The Siege (Book 4) by Kathryn Lasky

28.   Edison by Edmund Morris

 

Comments