Reading Progress for February 2022

 

Before the new year rolled around, I decided to try completing a reading goal: Keep track of all the books I read this year. Not only this, but track them by number. I wasn’t going to once again try to read 100 books in one year, but since I have a penchant for counting things (I count the steps I take, the number of items in a box, etc.), I knew I would want to know how many books I DID manage to read by the end of the year. To save myself the arduous task of having to count them all on the list, I started keeping count of them with my list from the very beginning.

 

I am also not going to try to reach some kind of “magical number” of books read each month, but I was pleased to see that, once again, I did manage to read at least 10 books this month. Yay!! What a nice even number of books read in one month! I didn’t expect to read 10 books in one month AGAIN so it is very cool that it happened. Again.

 

All books on this list includes print books as well as ebooks.

 

That said, here are the books I either read or finished reading in February.

 

 

11.Guardians of Ga’Hoole: The Journey (Book 2 in the series) by Kathryn Lansky

12.30 Minute Meals by Hannie P. Scott

13. Five Ingredient Cookbook by Hannie P. Scott

14. Vegetables! Simple and Easy Vegetable Crockpot Recipes by Hannie P. Scott

15. Gravity’s Engines: How Bubble-Blowing Black Holes Rule Galaxies, Stars, And Life in the Cosmos by Caleb Scharf

16. Content Writing 101: Win High Paying Online Content Writing Jobs And Build Financial Freedom With SEO Marketing by Joice Carrera

17. Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua

18. Guardians of Ga’Hoole: The Rescue (Book 3 in the series) by Kathryn Lansky

19. The Universe in a Nutshell by Stephen Hawking

20. Earth Angel by Chris H. Stevenson  

Comments