7 More Things to Celebrate From Today


 

Here are 7 things I have to celebrate from today

 

1. I finished reading a novel (Bronwyn's Bane by Elizabeth Ann Scarborough -- GOOD BOOK!!)

2. I had waffles for breakfast. Yummy!

3. My youngest got a new pair of shoes for free today, along with a free backpack for school. He also won a laptop! And he was never heard from again.... (LOL)

4. Hubby made a very nice dinner this evening.

5. I typed up 5 of the songs I wrote when I was a teenager. One of them is one of my favorites; a rap I wrote called "Please." (Yes! I used to write rap songs!) I'd forgotten how long it was! Now if only I could find another favorite song that I wrote....

6. I revised a short story that I have been stumped on how to fix. I was thinking about how to fix it for all of last week. I THINK I have it right this time.... but not entirely sure. Maybe I need to just let it sit for a little longer.

7. I got an idea this morning for a 3-book series for three nonfiction books (one written, one a WIP and one I plan to write), figured out the name for this series, and sent an email to one of my publishers pitching this 3-book series to her.

Comments