5 Things to Celebrate from Today

 

Despite a few bad things happening today, there were some good things. A couple of VERY good things that got me really excited! And they totally made me forget about the bad things. 

1. I won an Amazon gift certificate! Yay!

2. Wrote a chapter in one of the books I am ghostwriting. I thought this chapter was going to be difficult to write, but I did some research for it first the other day then spent some time thinking about it. When I sat down to write it today, I wasn't sure if I would be able to write the whole chapter. But I did more research as I worked on it and wrote the whole chapter. (All 3 books I am ghostwriting are nonfiction.)

3. My publisher responded to my email today. She said she is interested in the nonfiction book series I had pitched to her on Sunday. Not only this, but she asked if I wanted to be a part of a project being put together by a sign language interpreter. It would be something that would benefit the Deaf community. I got excited about this and told her to count me in!

4. This morning was the first time I had to give our cat his medication (we put it into his food). Thankfully, I didn't have any problems measuring the dosage and no problem with getting the cat to eat up his food (and take his medicine!).

5. I got to eat a delicious soup today that was gifted to me and I was happy to discover that it was vegetarian. I would love to find the recipe for it so that I can make it myself.

Comments